Gander All-Stars 1956-57
Exhibition Game: Guards vs. Gander All-Stars January 31
Exhibition Games: Fieldians vs. Gander All-Stars on February 15 & 16
1957 West Division 'B' Playoffs
Corner Brook swept Gander in two straight games in the best 2 out of 3 West Division Senior 'B' Quarter-Finals On February 25th and 26th, 1957. Both games were played at in Corner Brook at Humber Gardens.
- see also 1957 Section B playoffs summary
Exhibition Games: St. Bonaventure's Bluegolds vs. Gander All-Stars at Gander Gardens
- Game 1: March 1, 1957 - St. Bon's 10 Gander 3
- Game 2: March 2, 1957 - St. Bon's 7 Gander11
Exhibition Games: Corner Brook Royals visit Gander All-Stars
- Game 1 March 8, 1957: - Corner Brook 4 Gander 3 (Gander goals: John Murphy 2G)
Exhibition Games at Gander: Bell Island Islanders vs. Gander All-Stars
- Game 1 Friday March 29, 1957 - Bell Island 9 Gander 5
- Game 2 Saturday March 30, 1957 - Bell Island 2 Gander 7 (final game of the season at the Gander Gardens)
April 1957 - Quebec All-Stars that include George Faulkner Tour Newfoundland
A team of all-stars from the Quebec Hockey League, including Newfoundland's George Faulkner, toured Newfoundland for an exhibition series with a number of senior teams in early April 1957. They didn't play in Gander but a couple players were invited to play with the Newfoundland All-Stars in St. John's against the Quebec team on Wednesday night April 10th. Phil Bowes and John Murphy of Gander were listed in the tentative line-up but due to bad flying conditions these players couldn't make the trip.